Card Purses make the Perfect Thank You Gift

I recently made four card purses which hold four coordinating cards to sell at the markets. My favorite one was the one I am sharing with you today which was made using the Cottage Wall DSP, Cottage Garden Stamp Set and my three favorite Stampin' Up! Colours - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Orchid Opulence.




I love these little purses, they are so easy to make, and are the perfect gift to give to someone as a way of saying thanks. I made the card below as part of the set I included in this purse. I embossed the Rich Razzleberry Strip with one of my cuttlebug embossing folders that had lots of flowers to coordinate with my stamping and add some extra interest.




The sentiment on this card is from the Seaworthy Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! of course, which I stamped onto Orchid Opulence cardstock and then mounted this onto some coordinating Cottage Wall DSP.

I do love Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence together so I have made sure I have stocked up on Orchid Opulence Cardstock since it is being discontinued.   :(

If you would like to learn how to make a card purse with four coordinating cards, contact me to arrange a lesson.

13 comments:

April said...

How adorable! I love when you show me new things to make. These colors are great together and I adore that DP!!

Becky said...

This is sooo cute, I love this and love the colors.

Tammy said...

Terrific card. Love the DP.

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautifully done! The colors go together nicely.

Unknown said...

Great job! Love this little purse!

Unknown said...

This is really too cute...awesome job!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a wonderful project, Danie!! Beautiful and functional!!

Karen said...

Great project Danie. I am also making a purse holder along with the cards. I agree that it will make a wonderful gift.

paige said...

Cute project and what a wonderful gift idea!

stampingmommy said...

Great project Danie! I love the colors and the whole set!

dawnmercedes said...

great idea...great color comb!

Miss Molly said...

This is a super great idea for a little girls birthday! I love the paper - one of my favorite papers!

Emkay said...

Gorgeous card purse and such a pretty card to go with it!