I'm still here!

Hi Everyone!  Sorry it's been a bit quiet here on my blog but once again I have been struck down by the dreaded flu and have spent the past week in bed mostly........this time it got the better of the rest of my family too with both my mum and hubby ill.  Not good when we are fast approaching the date we fly out to New Zealand......I have still got a to-do list a mile long.



Anyway I am popping on today to let you all know that this month the Altered Pages Team are partnering with Pan Pastels and my first project is now live over on the blog.  It also includes a video showing my recent play in layering and mixing them with other mediums.


The exciting news is that simply by leaving a comment on any blog post this month puts you in the running to win a wonderful set of Pan Pastels for yourself.  The more times you comment the more chances you have to win.





Here's a look at a little of my inspiration for my play too.......my little hybrid friend who has become a daily visitor and is not afraid to be only a short distance away from me,  

I am not sure how many posts I will be doing before heading off, but I will try and bring you a couple of posts with photos of our trip whilst we are away.

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Your art journal page looks amazing.. and your little colorful friend is so cute.. have a great holiday!

Tammy said...

I do hope you and your family are back 100% in time for your trip! Love your little friend!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a gorgeous creation, Danie! A breath-taking beauty.

Sending up prayers that everyone regains their health and strength for your upcoming trip!

Becky said...

Fabulous creation. I do hope you all get well soon. Beautiful photo of your visitor :).

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Danie your work with Pan Pastels is terrific. I hope you are on the mend...being sick on holiday is a pain in the %^&

trisha too said...

Glad you're feeling better, Danie--have a wonderful trip!

:)