Peace. Love and Kindness at Altered Pages

This month at Altered Pages it is all about Peace, Love and Kindness in our Art.  My 2017 started with a bang and in a mood to de-clutter and tidy up a little which lead me to finding a box of card samples and one card design I loved. 

So for my First Art Project for Altered Pages this year I am revisiting this design but adding a twist and for a little extra love I have included butterflies on it which I truly think everybody loves, especially when it comes to making art.



For all the instructions and to see just how this design comes together you will have to head over to the Altered Pages Blog to see my post. 

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these gorgeous blues and browns with your beautiful butterflies, Danie! What wonderful designs!

Craft Paper said...

I did some cleaning and tidying up my craft space yesterday but I didn't find anything interesting, LOL. Great design. Everyone loves butterflies.