A little bit of Altered Pages Art with the Mailbox Muse!

This month over at Altered Pages the Design Team are showcasing some of the wonderful and fun Mailbox Muse Stamps Sets.  I have been dabbling here and there and this week I was in art tile mode so continued with this idea for my post today.


This included playing with my 5 x 7 Gelli Plate, Paint, Gelatos and a touch of Foil as well as the Under the Sea Fantasy Stamp Set.

To see this up close and for a bit of a step by step you will have to head over to my post on the Altered Pages Blog.  My post there will have links to the products available from the Altered Pages store also.


Earlier in the month I worked with the Hello Dolly Stamp Set to create a cute card!  You can read more about that here.

1 comment:

Michele said...

beautiful work as always! i espcially love the dear mermaid. xo