Weekend Play, lots of ATC's being made!

ATC's have been on the agenda of late.  Getting lots made to swap when I am in NZ next month.


All of these are using up some Gelli Prints with the first five using various images 
from Altered Pages Collage Sheets. Altered Pages have some great Color Themed Collage Sheets and Vintage Halloween Images.

 

The last two use various collage images I had in my stash from Studio Tangie AJC2014 and brought from Etsy.  The also use pieces cut using one of my Alterations Frameworks Dies.




 Thanks for stopping by today!


9 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful ATCs Danie. They are so bright and full of life. I am sure that those who receive them in NZ will be delighted.

Craft Paper said...

Your ATCs are always so gorgeous. I like the variety of colors and images you used.

Granmargaret said...

These are really lovely ATCs.

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful creating!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love it when you post your amazing artist trading cards, Danie! Such exquisite work!! What you can create in that tiny space just blows me away!!

Tammy said...

Your ATCs are always amazing and so interesting! I love your choice of images!

Irish Cherokee said...

Excellent ATCs. Fabulous color on all three. - Jim

Irish Cherokee said...

Don't know why I said all three when it was meant to mean all of them. I need a coffee. LOL.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Wow Danie you are going to have a wonderful stash to take with you on your holiday!