My Heart Pieces - Lots of Layers Challenge


It's time for another Challenge at My Heart Pieces and we simply want to see you use Lots of Layers on your cards this fortnight.  We are joined by a fabulous sponsor too this week.



My card today uses the delightful image Ankhi from My Heart Pieces and elements from the SVG Cutting File for the Sweet Cupcake Card from the Breezy Backyard Lever Cards Collection.  



I have colored Ankhi in with my Twinkling H20's  added three small purple rhinestone to the flowers draped across her front.  My card has been cut from various pieces of my favorite retired Stampin' Up! Designer Papers.  To the frame around the card front I have added three flowers which I have cut using my Spellbinders Carnation Die and Clear and Purple Dew Drops from the Robin's Nest.

For more layered inspiration be sure to pop over to the My Heart Pieces Challenge Blog.
I do hope you'll join us.


12 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous colors and papers on this amazing design, Danie!! What a wonderful card!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Danie. I love the image and the card design is brilliant

Sue

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours and the fold is fabulous
Lindsay xx

Lizzyc said...

This is so pretty Danie, I love the colors green and purple together!

Tammy said...

Wow Danie, this is a very pretty card! Love the fold and the amazing backgrounds! Pretty image and great coloring as well.

Emkay said...

Great fold! Your mixture of papers work great with how you coloured the image.

Craft Paper said...

Very neat card design! I like the papers and colors you used.

Crafting Vicky said...

wow I don't know what type of folding this is... but I'll have to try to find it and try it out! Great card!!!

MiamiKel said...

Wow, this is one super neat fold!! And the colors go together so beautifully! Nicely done!

Laurie said...

Dani, this is really cute, love an interactive card! the little image is just darling :)

~ Barb said...

What a unique style card, definitely a "fancy fold", I love it. And the colors and dp's you chose too, very beautiful (green and purple are one of my favorite color combinations).
{Hugs} Barb