Medallion Magic

The Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter Mini is full of some wonderful new products and I just wanted to share with you a couple of cards I have made using the Medallion Stamp today whilst I have been trying to stay warm.  It's the first day of Winter here, its overcast, miserable and cold.....




Anyway back to the Medallion Stamp.  This is a large stamp only available in wood mount.  The size of the block is similar to the Stampin' Up! Background Stamps so that gives you an idea of just how big it is.  I had seen some wonderful things being done with this stamp, which convinced me it was a must have, however until now I hadn't had a chance to play with it.

The two cards shown here also incorporate a few other great Stampin' Up Products that I haven't played with much like the Flower Fusion II - Felt Flowers and the Build a Brad Kit (yep....that's right you can build your own brads to coordinate with your work).  These are just two products in the great range of Accessories Stampin' Up! have to help you embellish your cards and scrapbook projects.

And Speaking of Great Products to help you embellish your cards and scrapbook projects.....Every Week in June Stampin' Up! are discounting some great products.  This week you have the choice of four great punches.  The Scallop Oval, The Scallop Square, The Flower Trio and The Boho Blossoms Punch.  Normally these punches are $30.95 but for this week only you can purchase them for $20.12 that's a huge 30% discount.  If you would like more information or to take advantage of this great saving, please contact me.

2 comments:

havingfunwithpaper said...

I love this stamp set and wished I had it:)) LOVE the cards you've posted! Stunning!

Unknown said...

Wow I LOVE what you did with the Medallion stamp! That second card is sooooo pretty, and such a unique color combo! Beautiful cards! ~Jacqueline @ Scraps of Life