Life is Beautiful - Scrapping with my Favorite SU Papers.

Hi everyone, today I am sharing with you a scrapbook page I did for the December Sketch Challenge at the Scrap Lounge.  This is because although I have been working on lots of new things I can't show you as my camera is out of action.  I recently returned from a week visiting my parents in Brisbane to find that I had left my camera cable behind, so I am just waiting for the postman to return it to me.





This page is using the Lap of Luxury Designer Papers by Stampin' Up! which are my absolute favorites in the New 2010 - 2011 Catalogue.  Those of you who know me would have guessed this straight away because they are purple. 

The Moment to Treasure Sentiment is from Just Rite Stamps and the Beautiful Embossed Butterflies are from Stampin' Up!   The handwritten quote at the bottom reads 'Life is not a matter of milestones, but of moments' The text on the Designer Paper reads 'Life is Beautiful', which is exactly how you feel on your wedding day and it truly is a moment I treasure. 

 

9 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

Danie, this page is gorgeous....love the layout and the papers!

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh...the layout is amazing and completely "case-worthy!!"

Unknown said...

Very Pretty! Love the DP's and colors!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Marion said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper, Danie. I used it on the Neverending Card with my Sunday Girls last weekend. It rocks! Love the Scrapbook page. Very yummy. XXmaz

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Very pretty with my favourite insects too!

Becky said...

This is so pretty.

Unknown said...

elegant and fitting for the occasion!

Kelly Spivey said...

Danie....this scrapbook page is simply FANTASTIC! the layout, the DSP you used, the sentiment...all just perfect together! Great job!

Miss Molly said...

great card - you nailed the challenge!