Altered Notebook Challenge

This month Christy on her Lone Pine Designs Blog is hosting the second TUIC challenge which was to alter a notebook and add a little bit of Spring.  Given today is the first day of Autumn here in Australia, I thought it was the perfect day to post this, as very soon it will be Spring I will be looking forward too, as I hate the cold and become a bit of a hermit in winter........

I didn't have a Notebook I wanted to alter, but I thought my Diary which had a snowflake butterfly on the front would be the perfect thing to transform with a Touch of Spring.



My Diary Before Altering.

Wow what a transformation, I am so pleased Christy put this challenge to us all, as my Diary is now a beautiful reminder of Spring, the pretty colours, lots of lovely flowers to look forward to in my garden and of course the beautiful weather.





6 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Very nice it is too!Were you able to save the butterfly?
Don't know about you but I would not mind it being a tad cooler.

Marion said...

Groovy altered cover...have been meaning to do my dull old black FY diary for a while now...but it's almost time for a new one...

Unknown said...

Wow! You really did a fantastic job with your diary/notebook! I really love the spring theme! The flower on front is adorable!

Jenn

Becky said...

Great job on altering this notebook. Beautiful Spring colors.

Lone Pine Designs said...

So pretty and Springy! There's no sign of Spring here yet but fingers crossed we'll see some soon!

stampingmommy said...

I love the bling!!!!!!!! What a beautiful spring time butterfly! Great job!