When I grow up, I want to be a Cowboy or just like my Dad!

Its Party Time again.........this week I have a cute father's day card and sweet image from Too Cute Stamps to share with you.  The sentiment outside reads 'When I grow up I want to be a Cowboy' and on the inside reads 'or Just Like My Dad - Happy Fathers Day'.

Our Challenge for all you party goers this week is to Make a Father's Day Card and link it to Mr Linky under PTT #20 on the Party Time Tuesdays Challenge Blog.


Digi:  2 Cute Rubber Stamps, Cardstock/Paper:  Stampin' Up! and Basic Grey
Other:  SU Markers, Red Star Brad and Twine.



Again this week we have some wonderful prizes from our fabulous sponsors.

Your choice of 2 rubber or 2 digital stamps

from



and

a set of 6 Copic Ciao Markers (Secondary Tones)
from



Don't forget to be eligible to win you must be a follower of the Party Time Tuesdays Site.  Good Luck and I can't wait to see your father's day creations.

8 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Very Cute Danielle!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Love it! Perfect colour choice and I love the little added details!

Becky said...

This is so cute, and love the sentiment.

Kelly Spivey said...

This card is so cute Danie! Love the sentiment and the awesome coloring you did!

Patchi said...

This is so cute! I love the coloring and how you added twine to the horse!

Tammy said...

I tried yesterday to leave a comment about this delightful sweet card. Don't know why I've been having issues lately leaving you comments. Hope this goes through.

Unknown said...

Love this card Danie! Great job!

Jenn

Nancy said...

What an amazing card, Danie!! I love that sentiment!!