Do all things with love!

I had so much fun playing along with all the challenges last week at the 365 Cards Blog, and I had a nice surprise when I checked in this morning on this weeks challenges.  I was chosen as one of their Spotlight Designers from the entries last week.......I am totally chuffed.  It was for my Lucky Thirteen Entry.  So I guess what they say is true - 13 is Lucky for Some.

Sadly I am off to Brisbane for a few days tommorrow so I probably wont get a chance to play along with all the Challenges on their Blog this week however I have done one card - for their Sunday Sketch Challenge. 

Here is a copy of the Sketch



And here is my card,



I have rotated and tweaked it a bit.....it evolved as it went along, I knew what sentiment I wanted to use and I made my rose to match but played around with a couple different sccenarios of placement as well.  I also added a fringed paper pleated ribbon down the centre.

The Do All Things with Love Sentiment is one of the Stamps in the Unity May Kit of the Month, and the Pretty Pink Floral Paper is from Basic Grey whilst the cardstock and other papers are from Stampin' Up!.

If you have time you should check out the challenges this week as it is Mega Movie Week at 365 Cards, where each day the latest Movie Releases will be your inspiration to create.

Also if you are looking for some scrapping fun this weekend, why not drop in to the Scrap Lounge for their Cybercrop.  It kicks off Friday Night at 5.00pm Australian EST.

I'll be back Friday to share my creations for the Cybercrop and one of this Month's Tangled Up In Creativity Challenge Cards.

8 comments:

Becky said...

This is so pretty!! Gorgeous colors and love the design paper.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Lovely! I love your handmade flower and fringe detail!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, love the paper.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a beautiful card, Danie!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!

Rose said...

love how you tweaked the sketch for your beautiful card :)

wendipooh13 said...

how pretty!!! Love the ribbon and flower!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Es perfecta!
Me gusta como has girado el sketch!

Anonymous said...

Love your pretty bloom and sweet card :)