Dad - A Manly Card Challenge

I've been on a bit of a mission of sorts this week and have been making lots of cards.  After yesterdays post which I said would be my last one until I am back from Brisbane on Friday, I found another Unity Challenge Blog - All Things Unity so Idecided to join in the fun for their latest challenge, ATU33 - Get Manly so I just had to share my card with you all.


The challenge is to create a male card for your Dad, Hubby, or other male in your life using your Unity or Ippity Stamps.



Last week I got the Ippity Set - Authentic Man so I put another fabulous stamp (the row of ties) from this set to use to create this card along with the gingham ribbon border and simple sentiment DAD from the Unity April Kit of the Month. I love the clean look and bright colours of this one.

Father's Dad is coming up in the States soon, so there are a couple of male/father's day oriented challenges I have also entered this card for: - Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday and Stamptacular Sunday, who's challenges I have played along with a few times now, as well as making this my second entry into the Cards for Men Blue and Black Challenge.

Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Your card will be truly appreciated by your Dad. I really like all the different colours that you used in the ties. There is always time to make one more card

dawnmercedes said...

I love the new background here on your blog. It's darling!!!


As for Father's Day..I just mailed out the gifts so I'm good to go. Although, i don't have anything for DH yet! haha

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Is that stitching I spy on your card, Danielle.
I am impressed!

Unknown said...

WOW!! I LOVE your card! So fun and cute! I think the way you use ties on was totally great!

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Tine

Becky said...

Great card, loving all those ties..

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

Oh how lovely. I like those ties! This is such an original idea.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week. Hugs Marianne

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image and a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

Tammy said...

Again, this is my second time to attempt to post on your blog. Cannot image what the problem is?

Love the cheerful ties and bright colors.

Sara Henton said...

This came out perfect. Thanks for playing with us at All Things Unity!!