Pretty and Pink - A 21st Birthday Card

Today its just a quick post to share another birthday card I made last week.



For this card I used the Emboss Resist Technique.  The pretty Party Dress Stamp is from the May Unity KOTM that I used in my post a few days ago, and the paper is a Digital Paper which I printed on white cardstock by Echo Park from their Be Mine Kit.  I stamped the dress randomly onto my white cardstock, and embossed with White Embossing Powder,  I added colour to the background with Tattered Rose and Aged Mahogany Distress Inks, and used Pink toned Tria Marker to colour in the dress.  The Key and the Numbers 21 were cut using my Big Shot from Gold Metallic Cardstock from Stampin' Up!   Some white tuelle ribbon and a few roses added the finishing touches there you have it one Pretty and Pink 21st Birthday Card.
 

6 comments:

Gardner's Basket said...

This is gorgeous! Great technique. The tulle is the perfect accent for the card. The recipient is going to LOVE it.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

This is such a pretty card Danielle.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this wonderful design with the tulle and roses!! Sensational work, Danie!!

Becky said...

What a beautiful design.

Rose said...

So pretty and feminine! I love the roses and netting, gorgeous combo!

Tammy said...

Love it Danie, especially with the tulle, so feminine.