A Duo of Challenges

The current color challenge over at Dynamic Duos and the latest sketch at Unscripted Sketches is where I found inspiration for the card I have to share this morning.



  US_Sketch219

I searched my paper scraps knowing I would have at least one piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock left from my Stampin' Up! Days as well as the Pink Pirouette.

I also used a sentiment stamp from my first ever brought Stampin' Up Sets along with one I have just recently received as part of a prize from Unity Stamp Co to create my stamped background on the Pink Cardstock.

My dies (Spellbinders Labels and Sizzix Tattered Flowers) along with my embossing folders weren't neglected for this one either and I finished with a touch of bling for my flower centres which are from Alacraft Online Craft Store.


This card would also have been perfect for today's upcoming new challenge at Cards In Envy however I will be back a little later on today to share a different card for this with you.

14 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely wonderful sketch and a lovely color combo to create this beauty!! What a beautiful sentiment :) We were thinking alike today when we posted, lol! :)

Unknown said...

Very nice job with our colours this week! Love the texture and dimension of your card :) Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon!

Karen said...

Lovely card Danie. I love the background you created with the stamp and the ink. So very pretty and soft. I will have to try the Sahara Sand on Pink Pirouette

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Very gentle and pretty Danie! Hope all is great in your world!

Michele Cunningham said...

Love the color combo and what you've done with the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Unscripted Sketches.

Susie W. said...

Very pretty! The texture and layers really make this card "pop"!
I'm so glad you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos :)

Linda said...

What a lovely card. So pretty.

Zella said...

Love your sketch and colors you chose - this is lovely!

SmilynStef said...

Love the white borders on each side of your design ... and what pretty flowers ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

dstandard said...

Beautiful card - love the stamping! Thanks for playing at US!

Cynthia T said...

These muted shades of color look so elegant together. Nice job creating one card for two challenges :)

Billie A said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the colors used and you did a great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

Lynn McAuley said...

Wow, this is pretty, Danie! I love the gentle colors and wonderful texture you have included in your gorgeous design!

dawnmercedes said...

soooo pretty and soft...Love the texture and those flowers!