Another Christmas Card!

Here's another Christmas Card using my handmade backgrounds.  This one is using another Gelli Print from my print session the other day which was using the Triangle Plaid Stencil from TCW and stamps from the Unity Tags Glorious Tags Stamp Set along with some left over Vintage Santa Collage Images (I think they were from Crafty Individuals) I have from previous years.



I am loving the versatility and variety in this new Stamp Set from Unity, it is filled with wonderful seasonal and patterned backgrounds and great sentiments such as the baubles, spots and sentiment I've used on this card.

I paper pieced my baubles using another one of my Gelli Prints and added a touch of red Kindy Glitz to them and some clear rhinestones to center of the smaller ones.  Some lines and dashes with a white Gel Pen just give this all a bit more life.

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Danie, I just LOVE this!!! I love Vintage images and you have captured the essence of the look to sheer perfection! T he colors are so rich and vibrant - WONDERFUL job on this one!!! x0x0

Tammy said...

Fantastic holiday card, love the vintage feel and the wonderful sentiment!

Terry said...

Love the vintage feel and that Santa! I am working on those Christmas cards as well! Love this!