Cards in Envy - Say What? Challenge

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are enjoying the start to your week, its time for yet another fun challenge over at the Cards in Envy.  This fortnight we are wanting to see you use a sentiment as the main focal point of your card.



For my inky messy look card I have taken some contrasting cardstock colors and ink and ink spray both in Blue.  I have simply stamped and layered my sentiment (Unity Stamp Co) onto a stamped and sprayed background featuring stars (Unity Stamp Co).  These same stars I have them stamped and cut out three times on the darker color cardstock to match my frame around my sentiment and added some faux stitching to highlight these elements further.

For more fabulous sentimental inspiration be sure to pop over to the Cards in Envy Blog and view the great cards from my fellow DT Members.

11 comments:

Kristie said...

I just love the vibrant colors and super sentiment. The faux stitching in white looks wonderful. Perfect card for the Cards in Envy challenge.

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Brilliant! Love this.

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Great technique! So colorful.. and one of my favorite quotes, too. ~ Marilyn

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love how you did the background. You did a great job.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What a classy card Danie. Love the colours you used!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful verse. and it sure does shine!

trisha too said...

Very fine card, Danie!

:)

Laurie said...

love your card Dani, just fabulous!

LisaM said...

Love this!

Scrapenabler said...

Love the looks of this card and the great sentiment.

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You are so talented, my friend :)