Some News to Share and an Easter Shaker Card

Hi everyone!

I have lots of news to share with you this week, starting with today's announcement that I have made the Design and Inspiration Team for the Aussie Crafters Group!


Over in their Facebook Group which is a community specifically for Australian Based Crafters you can share your creations and they host a number of challenges and swaps each month.

This month's swap is for Easter Shaker Cards.

I had never made a Shaker Card before but must have known something as I had brought some purple and turquoise sequins recently, I added these with some others I had already.



Here's a look at my first attempt I kept it fairly simple, by using a circle die to cut my shaker compartment.




Supplies Used!
Collage Image from Altered Pages, 
Wording from Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Papers
Bubble Wrap 
Baroque Motif's Flourish Stamp from Stampin' Up.
Sequins
Flower

10 comments:

Becky said...

This is just stunning Danielle. I love the images and what an awesome design.

Bibi Lindahl said...

Cute card, Danie! Shaker cards are quite fun - both to make and to receive :-) Congratulations making it on the Aussie Crafter's Group team!! :-D
xox

Lizzyc said...

Hi Danie, well for your first shaker card this is amazing, love the image you have used and the shaker part looks fabulous... well done on making the team at Aussie Crafters too..

Sharon said...

Congrats Danie!!! Love your card!!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations, Danie! The Aussie Crafters are so lucky to have you on their team!

And what an enchanting Easter shaker card!! So sweet!

Tammy said...

I love shaker cards and this one is fabulous! Congratulations on the new team, you definitely will be an asset!

Deb said...

What a pretty Easter shaker card Danielle, love it!

Craft Paper said...

Beautiful card. That vintage image is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Danie and very big welcome to my Aussie crafters design team . And thanku for sharing your crafty talents with us .. Xx

Diane said...

Awesome shaker card and image.

Hugs diane