TTC Disruptives


Hi I'm back again with some more news.  I was recently asked to be part of a new Inspiration Team for Time to Create which is owned by fellow Unruly PaperArts Creative Contributor Julie Short here in Australia.



Julie has a wonderful home based studio and store that I frequent often and where you can also browse and buy online.

I am excited to be joining this team as each Friday one of the members will share what we are currently working on or have created that may disrupt your thinking and inspire you for the weekend.

I will be posting the 3rd Friday of each month and our Disruptive Posts kicked off today with a wonderfully inspired collage piece by Julie.  So be sure to pop over and take a look.

In the meantime here's a couple of photos of my crafty haven and what I have been up to this week.


My new wall shelf with fabric storage boxes that matches my larger Ikea Book Case helped me tidy up a little and has made things more accessible.



Current work in Progress Sweet Heart Fairy Shrine Kit from RetroArt Cafe



My little helper, Felix loves company and keeps me company.  His sister is banned from the room as all she wants to do is steal my Washi Tape and chew on and swallow my ribbons.


7 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats Danie!!!!!!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Congratulations Danie!!

Lizzyc said...

Well done on your new team I look forward to seeing your posts!.. Love your space too!

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations, Danie! I love all the amazing work both you and Julie share! You are my two favorite Australians! What a blessing it is to have such talented cyber friends!

That angel frame is a matchless beauty!

Becky said...

Congratulations Danie! You so deserve this, you have such a creative soul. felix sure looks right at home.

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations, Danie! What a wonderful accomplishment and well deserved! Gorgeous work, as always ♥

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

It is a pleasure to have you on board Danie!