Angel ATCs with a Touch of Yellow

I recently saw a lovely theme for a ATC Swap - Angels.   Unfortunately however the swap was full for the number of participants allowed but that didn't stop me playing along with the theme using some of the beautiful vintage Angel Collage Images I had on hand from both Gecko Gal and Altered Pages.






For the backgrounds I used a mix of Crafty Individuals Background Papers, Lindy's Stamp Gang Beauty School Drop Out Flat Fabio Spray Inks and Carabelle Studio Stamps.

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These look amazing! Love the angel images you have used!

Lynn McAuley said...

Oh, my goodness, Danie! I love these fabulous angel ATCs! They are absolutely beautiful!

Michele said...

these are stunningly gorgeous! I feel they should be displayed in a museum! xo