Butterfly Kisses and Birthday Wishes

There are definitely some great challenges over at the ScrapLounge this month and lots of ideas for using the featured technique which I will share with you over the coming days, but to kick it off I wanted to start with the Sketch Challenge.  This months wonderful sketch is by CT Team Member Jody.    Here is the card I made using the sketch.




I have both my mum's and my mother in-laws birthdays this month, so this was the perfect time to use this sketch as inspiration for a Birthday Card.  I haved used the Cracked Glass Technique on the main butterfly image panel and also embossed the sentiment with UTEE.  The two turquoise flowers are handmade.

Card Recipe:
Ink, Stamps and Cardbase - Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper and Textured Cardstock - Echo Park
Other:  Pink Flower Stem and UTEE.

This sketch has so many possibilities for cards and scrap pages so why not join in the fun and enter the Challenge.  You have the entire month of April to do so and there are some great prizes up for grabs from this months sponsor 'Meant to Be' Scrapbooking  & Papercraft.



4 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Very pretty Danielle. I love butterflies, as you know and yours are almost.... as lovely as the ones in my garden who are rushing to get one more breeding season in so we can see their offspring in the Spring.

Unknown said...

OMGosh...I love your card! The colors are some of my very favorite! What a great LO!

Jenn

Becky said...

Beautiful card. Great colors.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, love the crackle.