Friday Disruption!


Can you believe it's the 3rd Friday in March already............what that means apart from the year is whizzing by is that it is my turn to post over at Time To Create.  My disruptive post this month is sharing a video on a technique I discovered by accident (well sort of) which gives you a quick and easy way to highlight an embossed or raised surface cleaning up any excess spray inks as you go.

I discovered this technique while creating the project below.  And for today's inspiration and demonstration I have used it for a quick ATC background.

  


So if you want to take a peek at exactly what I have done, and perhaps give it a try for yourself then be sure to head over to the TTC Blog.  It is created using the beautiful Cuttlebug - Anna Griffin Poppy Embossing Folder.


5 comments:

Mary Ann Potter said...

One of those "happy accidents"! This is so nice.

Michele said...

it is beautiful. xo

Tammy said...

Gorgeous make, love the colors and paper!

Lynn McAuley said...

I remember this beauty! Awesome work, Danie!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Danie!