I'm back creating with Altered Pages


After almost a year hiatus I am back creating on one of my favorite Design Teams - Altered Pages. They specialize in Collage Sheets as well as selling a whole host of wonderful art supplies from all your favorite companies.


Throughout August the Design Team have been traveling the USA with all their wonderful creations and today it was my turn.  Having never been to the States I decided to create a Shadow Box Shrine featuring one of the destinations we hope to visit, as it is our goal to travel to Hawaii next year......to see my whole project and read why we will be heading to the Big Island you will have to head over to the AP Blog.



Here's a bit of a sneak peak...........I am using the Blue Hawaii Collage Sheet for the wonderful imagery along with some Graphic 45 Papers which were part of the Mermaid Fantasy Mailbox Muse Kits which are seasonal mail order art kits also available for purchase from Altered Pages.

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Hawaii is on my bucket list, too, Danie! What an amazing piece you have created!

Craft Paper said...

You piece is beautiful! I like the seashells. I hope you get to make your trip to Hawaii. Maybe one day you'll get to Wisconsin. Just don't go in January!

Michele said...

hooray! altered pages is lucky to have you back! xo