Things with Wings

This month over in the Unruly PaperArts Facebook Group I am hosting a Things With Wings ATC Swap.  The cards wonderful cards have started to arrive from our participants and I plan to share some of these with you next month on the blog (Unruly PaperArts Blog).

Today I wanted to share the cards I have made which are created using one of my most recent stamp purchases from Carabelle Studio.  It is called Collage avec des oiseaux , These stamps are available from Time to Create who is the only stockist of them here in Australia.  I am a huge fan of these Carabelle Studio stamps and am slowly but surely adding more and more of these to my collection. They even have stamps A4 in size of which I own a few.




For my ATC's today I have also used some other bird related stamps such as feathers and a bird cage. My backgrounds are a mix of paint, gelatos, stencils and washi tape.

We are also currently hosting a Fairtytale Fiction and Fantasy Postcard Swap over at Unruly too........I will share my Postcard for this in the coming weeks after we have moved.  Tomorrow it's packing and shifting the small stuff before the revivalists arrive on Tuesday to move the bigger items.

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Stunning collage work on these sensational ATCs, Danie! I love all these amazing birds!

Michele said...

these are gorgeous! xo

Becca Cruger said...

My goooooodness are these ever LOVELY! So eclectic with a wee bit of grunge. I stared at them for a good long while and the more I looked, the more there was to see! They have so much depth in their layers. Great makes!