Tag Along with Me over At Altered Pages

Hi Everyone!  Today I invite you to tag along with me as I share my latest creations over at Altered Pages.

Having recently attended the Australia/NZ AFA Meet in Sydney I was inspired by one of my crafty friends and her Altered Tag Workshop to create some tags.  Six to be exact, with 3 different themes -Summer, Fairies and Halloween.



To see them all you will have to pop over to the Altered Pages blog, where I also share the details of the Collage Sheets and Papers I have used.

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delight this Halloween tag is, Danie! Sensational papers and sweet vintage witch! I'll have to head over to check out the rest of them!!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Great to see you creating again Danie and with such a cute image this time!

Craft Paper said...

This tag us so cute. I like the colors.

Michele said...

this is a darling tag! xo